The story of Francis Ngannou needs to be made into a film…
- Born into poverty.
- Forced to work in a sand quarry at 10-years-old and digged until he was 17 so he could provide for his family.
- Decided to leave Cameroon for a better life.
- Had to drink out a dirty well containing dead animals after crossing the Sahara desert.
- Arrested in Spain for entering illegally.
- Homeless in Paris without a penny to his name.
- Started training for free under Didier Carmont in 2013.
- Initially started boxing before switching to martial arts. Had his first fight in November of that year.
- Signed for UFC.
- Wins heavyweight title in 2021.
Incredible journey 🇨🇲