NABCO ENROLLMENT PLAN
Applicants will have to visit apply.nabco.gov.gh or click on the “Apply Now” button on the main website, www.nabco.gov.gh to apply.
To qualify, an applicant must have completed National Service and obtained his or her NSS certificate.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES BELOW AND APPLY ON TIME
A. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR EACH MODULE OF NABCO
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: To qualify, an applicant must have obtained a post-secondary education with a diploma or degree relevant to their preferred module.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS: The following qualifications are required for each module.
● Educate Ghana: open to all graduates but those that majored in education, science, computer science, engineering, and mathematics will be encouraged to apply because of the strong focus on “STEM”
● Heal Ghana: open to graduates with healthcare training. We encourage trained nurses, midwives, medical laboratory technicians, pharmacy technicians and others to apply.
● Feed Ghana: open to graduates with certificates, diplomas and degrees in agricultural disciplines and food sciences are encouraged to apply
● Civic Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any disciplineRevenue Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
● Digitize Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline but those with an ICT background are strongly encouraged to apply
● Enterprise Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
Applicants should please take notice of the various date schedules.
Online applications: May 1, 2018 to June 1, 2018
District offices open for applicants: June 4, 2018 to June 15, 2018
INTERVIEWS: June 25, 2018 to July 7, 2018.
July 16, 2018 to July 27, 2018.
PLACEMENT AND COMMENCEMENT
August 1, 2018.