The reported disappearance of one Rhodaline Amoah Darko has been brought to the attention of the Ghana Police Service.
Following the filing of the ‘Missing person’ complaint by the husband of Rhodaline on 02/09/2021, a team at the National Headquarters, the Ashanti Regional Police Commander and Crime Officer and his team have spoken to all related parties as part of police investigations and the following can be revealed:
- The Lands Commission did not assign Mrs Rhodaline Amoah Darko on any official work, neither was she assigned with any colleague to do any work leading to her disappearance
- That no other staff of the Commission or any other person linked to Mrs Rhodaline Amoah Darko has been declared missing or found dead.
- A 24-hour team is currently working on this case and other related cases.
- A Clinical Psychologist has been engaged to provide psychological support to the family of Rhodaline Amoah Darko and her colleagues at the Lands Commission
- Further details on this case shall be made known to the public.
source: Ghana Police Service Facebook Page