The President Akufo – Addo is expected to name the 2nd batch of ministers of his new government later this afternoon . The new portfolios include alien ministries unknown to the Ghanaian political landscape including Ministries of State Special Projects and State Monitoring and Evaluation.
Below is the list Ministries and corresponding nominees.
1. Tourism: Catherine Ablema Afeku
2. Information: Mustapha Hamid
3. Communication: Hon. Ursula Owusu
4. Railways: Hon. Joe Ghartey
5. Transport: Mr. Asiamah (CR)
6. Science and Technology: Prof K. Frimpong Boateng
7. Gender and Social Protection: Otiko Afisa Djaba
8. Employment and Labour Relations: Mr Asamoah Boateng
9. Youth and Sports: Hon. Isaac Asiamah
9. Minister of State Special Projects: Hon. Dan Botwe
10. Minister of State Monitoring and Evaluation: Dr Anthony Osei Akoto
11. Water, Works and Resources: Hon Atta Kyea
12. Chieftaincy: Kofi Djamasi
13. Lands and Natural Resources: Peter Amewu
14. Roads and Highways: Hon Addai Nimoh
15. Aviation: Cecilia Dapaah
The president is expected to officially announce the names in a press conference at 3pm today.